Sunday, October 2, 2011

Keep Calm and Read Psalms: Praying for Light


The Light of the World brings light to our hearts. This enlightenment begins when we believe in Jesus Christ as Savior. Then, for the rest of our lives, whenever we face the darkness of uncertainty or despair, Christ the Light continues to brighten our lives, illuminating and guiding us with the knowledge of His will.
Lord, You light my lamp; my God illuminates my darkness. (Psalm 18:28)
The revelation of Your words brings light and gives understanding to the inexperienced.
(Psalm 119:130)
Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path. (Psalm 119:105)
You guide me with Your counsel, and afterwards You will take me up in glory.
(Psalm 73:24)
Open my eyes so that I may see wonderful things in Your law. (Psalm 119:18)

Lord, I ask You to reveal truth to me today. Fill me with the knowledge of Your will, and guide my feet on Your path.


Looking for other 31 Day series? Look here.

1 comment: