Friday, October 29, 2010

Potpourri of Scriptures

Let the whole earth tremble before the Lord;
let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him. (Psalm 33:8 HCSB)
O God, you know how foolish I am;
my sins cannot be hidden from You. (Psalm 69:5 NLT))
Answer my prayers, O Lord,
for Your unfailing love is wonderful.
Take care of me,
for Your mercy is so plentiful. (Psalm 69:16 NLT)
I was made a servant of this gospel by the gift of God's grace that was given to me by the working of His power. (Ephesians 3:7 HCSB)

Be strengthened by the Lord and by His vast strength. (Ephesians 6:10 HCSB)


Faith is your response to God's growth work in your heart. Spiritual growth does not occur by osmosis; it develops in your walk with God day by day and moment by moment. You don't just sit around, passive and uninvolved. God will ask for obedience, surrender, love, commitment, resolve, trust, patience and more in your relationship with Him.-- Catherine Martin, A Woman's Walk in Grace, p. 58


Lord, I do stand in awe of You!
You know all my faults, yet You answer my every prayer.
Your compassion is great and Your mercy is plentiful.
I am amazed that Your grace allows me to serve You, empowering me with Your strength.
You call me to grow in faith and surrender.
Help me today, Lord, to hear Your voice and follow Your leading.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment