Saturday, February 22, 2014

Travel Light Connections: 2.2

Today I noticed the word "light."

First in Psalm 4:6:
Lift up the light of Your face on us.


and then in 2 Corinthians 4:6:
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Lord, as I study Your word, show me Your light. Illumine Your truth and guide my steps.


I hope you have time to spend a few moments with the attribute scriptures on page 23. There are some exploration ideas listed for you. These are only ideas. Use one or two of them if they are helpful to you, or explore in your own way.


I am blogging through my Travel Light book. This Bible study is available to you and your Bible study group.The book is a map through the Scriptures to help you find your pace in God's Word. 
These little blogposts are not part of the book--they are just my way of connecting with anyone studying the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment