Sunday, October 30, 2011

Keep Calm and Read Psalms: Surrendering my Treasures



I rejoice over Your promise like one who finds vast treasure.
(Psalm 119:162)
Lord, You are my portion and my cup [of blessing];
You hold my future. (Psalm 16:5)
For our hearts rejoice in Him,
because we trust in His holy name. (Psalm 33:21)
I am at rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. (Psalm 62:1)
My soul, praise the Lord, and all that is within me, praise His holy name.
My soul, praise the Lord, and do not forget all His benefits.
(Psalm 103:1-2)

Lord, You are my treasure.
My confidence, my peace and my security
depend on no one and nothing except You.

1 comment:

  1. What good thoughts. I actually had a similar idea of studying the Psalms and have created a blog for it at keepcalmandreadapsalm.blogspot.com Glad to know I'm not the only one who finds comfort and help in the Book of Psalms! I've always thought it'd make a good devotional book. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete