Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Keep Calm and Read Psalms: Praying for Strength

God is our refuge and strength,
a helper who is always found in times of trouble. (Psalm 46:1)
Listen closely to me: rescue me quickly.
Be a rock of refuge for me, a mountain fortress to save me.
For You are my rock and my fortress;
You lead and guide me because of Your name. (Psalm 31:2-3)
I call to You from the ends of the earth when my heart is without strength.
Lead me to a rock that is high above me. (Psalm 61:2)
For who is God besides the Lord? And who is a rock?
Only our God. (Psalm 18:31)
He alone is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold;
I will not be shaken. (Psalm 62:2)

I praise You, God, for Your limitless resources of strength. Thank You for loving me and encouraging me, my Refuge, my Helper, my Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment