Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Keep Calm and Read Psalms: Praising God my Provider


...The Lord will provide what is good. (Psalm 85:12)
The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. (Psalm 23:1 NLT)
You satisfy me as with rich food; my mouth will praise You with joyful lips.
When on my bed I think of You,
I meditate on You during the night watches because You are my help;
I will rejoice in the shadow of Your wings. (Psalm 63:5-7)
For the Lord God is our sin and our shield. He gives us grace and glory.
The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.
(Psalm 84:11 NLT)
I will sing to the Lord because He has dealt bountifully with me.
(Psalm 13:6 NKJV)

Lord my Provider, I choose to watch for You today,
looking up from my concerns to focus on You.

No comments:

Post a Comment