Thursday, June 30, 2011

Only for My King: Chapter Titles

My next book is called Only for My King: a Song of Service and Surrender. I'll be sharing this study with my Bible study group this fall. I'll have printed copies available in September. Here are the chapter titles:

Life
Days
Expressions
Location
Audience
Message
Resources
Mind
Desires
Treasure

Each chapter explores the theme of serving and surrendering to God by looking at a Biblical character, a historical Christian, a contemporary Christian, and one of my friends. We'll see how people have served God through the ages and how people are serving Him today. The themes are not a list of things to add to your crowded To Do List; it is an encouragement to surrender your life to the Lord and ask Him to direct you in each of these areas, remembering that your King is also your Friend.

There are ten chapters with four daily readings in each. Every chapter will feature a hymn, and I'll include a suggested soundtrack of those hymns, all available at Itunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment