Sunday, August 1, 2010

Books on the brain

My mind is full of books this week! I'll be teaching my new study, Praise Patterns, at church this fall, and a box of Praise Patterns books arrived a few days ago. It's one of my favorite moments all year: opening that box and seeing my project in print!

I posted a proposal for the study I wrote last year, Sacred Signposts, at christianmanuscriptsubmissions.com. I set up a blog specifically for Sacred Signposts: sacredsignposts.com

Meanwhile, I have a basic outline for next year's study and I'm cleaning and organizing my writing corner so I can start the process again. Next year's book doesn't have a title yet, but the sub-title is A Song of Service and Surrender. Watch this blog for more details over the next nine months or so.

Tomorrow I'm giving away a book! Come back and read the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment