Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Prayer

Today I am thinking of our little Hope, whose due date was February 14, 2001. I miscarried in July 2000. I don't know if Hope is a girl or a boy, but I do know Hope is safe in the arms of Jesus.

When I checked Facebook today I saw an update from a single friend. It reminded me of what a hard day this can be for some of my friends. This would be a good day to pray for
single people
single parents
widows and widowers
families who have recently lost a loved one
newlyweds
engaged couples
struggling marriages

And, like every day, it's a great day to thank God for His amazing love for us.

Check the sidebar to the left to download a free chapter from my book: Sacred Signposts, Exploring the Prayer Paths of St. Paul and St. Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment