Sunday, November 15, 2009

Simply Breakfast Blog


This week I stumbled across a brilliantly simple blog: Simply Breakfast. The author takes beautiful pictures of her breakfast--often with a pottery mug--and posts them with a comment about what exactly she was eating that day. On Thursday she had pumpkin pie. Mmm.

In a pitiful attempt to echo this idea, here is a photo of my own breakfast, taken with my inadequate camera phone. I had coffee (with milk and raw local honey), a Naked Juice Green Machine drink (yes! vegetables for breakfast!), and Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal with pecans and chocolate chips and milk. And I stayed near my Flat Belly Diet 400 calorie guideline. My coffee was not really this pale!
Coffee= 0 calories
1/4 cup milk in coffee= 20
1 tsp honey in coffee= 30
1/4 cup milk in cereal= 20
3/4 cup cereal= 100
15 chocolate chips= 38
2 TBS pecans= 90
3/4 cup greens drink= 105
Total calories= 403

No comments:

Post a Comment